|Question:||How to Edit Canon T4i MOV in Avid MC on Mac |
Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon T4i MOV files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with DNxHD codec.
The Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital Camera (Body Only) is an ideal camera for any level photographer; combining both high quality imaging power and a wealth of functions that enable you to create beautiful imagery with ease.
Full HD 1080p video is supported and features a full-time Movie Servo AF system for continuous auto focusing while using live view to record movies. When using one of Canon's STM lenses, ultra-quiet and smooth performance is possible for fluid HD movie making. Additionally full manual sound and exposure control is supported, giving you a wide range of controls for handling your videos.
"I have a Canon T4i DSLR camera, its recordings are in H.264 MOV format, now I want to import Canon MOV files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MOV footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MOV files natively for Avid Media Composer?”
If you have used Canon DSLR, maybe T4i, in order to rewrap Canon MOV files to Avid Media Composer, the best way is to change the video codec or format which perfectly supported by Avid software, so you need a Avid converter which can convert Canon T4i MOV files natively.
Pavtube HD converter for Mac is a well known professional converter which can deal nearly all kinds of MOV videos, it can convert Canon T4i H.264 MOV files to DNxHD codec MOV natively for Avid Media Composer on Mac, and then you can edit Canon T4i MOV files natively in Avid.
Just take a look at the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube HD Converter for Mac, it’s an excellent Mac Canon T4i H264 MOV to Avid DNxHD converter. Follow the prompts to install the program. Click “Finish” when the installation is complete, and Pavtube Canon MOV to Avid converter will launch automatically.
2. Click “Add” to load Canon T4i MOV video files or directly drag the files into file list.
3. Click “Format” bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov), this format is best for native editing.
4. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click “settings”, adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
5. Click “Convert” to start.
Pavtube Canon T4i H264 to Avid converter can help you to convert Canon T4i MOV video to Avid Media Composer natively for editing. You can read more guides on Pavtube website.
Canon T4i to iMovie
Canon EOS Video Converter for iMovie
Learn more Canon Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view our Canon Column.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
|Answer:||Mother's Day Best Gifts- Mac Blu-ray to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV Converter 30% OFF|
HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: Mother's Day happens to be just around the corner, and we sincerely hope you've got plans to show as well as tell your mom how much you love her. If you haven't figured out a strategy, take a look at Pavtube 2013 Mother's Day Promotion. The most popular software Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, Video Converter Ultimate, Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper is at 30% off Discount expiring on May 22, 2013. Time-limited! Never Miss!
This is Mother's Day best Gift Idea from Pavtube Studio.
* If you like shooting, just use your lovely cameras and camcorders to record the best moment with your family and then edit AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MXF video files on Mac FCP, FCP X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, iPhoto 8/9/11 etc in pleasant quality.
* If yu choose a computer, a tablet or a smartphone as Mother's Day gift, we do offer low prices software solutions for your mom to enjoy videos, TV shows, camera recordings and Blu-ray DVD movies on those devices anywhere and any time with Video Converting on Mac.
Top Pick - 30% OFF Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac (Ony $45.5, 30% Saving)
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can also convert Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and Panasonic camera or camcorder recorded HD videos or 1080p footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP 7/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
Part I: Highlights of the software- Why Choose this Best HD Video to Mac Converter:
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;
* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;
* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T,MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);
* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;
* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.
* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;
* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
Part II: Customer's Review:
* I have to say your product seems very good, and as a professional film editor its ability to convert to Avid codecs was definitely a plus.
* Yes, we're using it to convert mxf files taken off a P2 video card - and it works great - love it! We were using an iMedia Converter for everything, but it didn't do MXF files, so we had to find you - thanks again.
* I Love This Product because I have been able to convert my whole entire movie collection including my Blu-rays to itunes, which I can now watch everything on my apple TV. It's great.
More Giveaway on Pavtube 2013 Mother's Day Coupon:
1. Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (30% off)
What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere.
2. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (30% off)
The app lets you back up and convert Blu-ray& DVD collections into iPad/iPhone/Apple TV friendly format so as to enjoy movies. This is definitely a good gift for frequent travelers. The software exports up to 1080p full HD video with both stereo and 5.1 sound, so as to make full use of available surround sound system. Moreover, the latest update includes 3D Blu-Ray ripping feature!
3. Pavtube DVD Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (30% off)
It has outputs for almost all the Android models, so you can start getting DVD movie library ready for your Android devices like Kindle Fire HD, ASUS Transformer Prime, Nook (HD/HD+) Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S4/S3, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Lenov ThinkPad tablet, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Xoom, etc...
More than converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to Android tablet playing both on Mac and Windows, Pavtube DVD Ripper also pack perfect support for portable devices that run other OS, including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry PlayBook, Microsoft Surface RT/Pro tablet, HP TouchPad, Nokia Lumia 920/822, etc.
Pavtube's Mother's Day Lowest Promotion- Get 30% OFF iMedia Converter for Mac!